Andy Neddermeyer, Video Assist
Andy Neddermeyer has been involved in the video industry for many years. His skills and experience include: video assist for features, commercials and industrials; shooting; engineering; shading cameras; audio engineer; editing and Technical Director for single and multi-cam shoots on industrials, corporate presentations and concerts.
His multiple skills are an asset on any shoot. Andy is well known for keeping a cool head in pressure situations and brings a passion for the work with a calm approach to your set.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, ready to travel for location work.
Feature Credits - SFX Video Assist; blue and green screen shots; test compositing on set:
- Red Tails- Lucasfilm feature: studio, location, green screen
- National Treasure 2
- Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, 3
- War of the Worlds
- Transformers I, II
- Terminator 3
- Star Wars Episode 3
- Pursuit of Happyness
- CHAW - Korean Horror flic
- Van Helsing
- Pearl Harbor
- AI - Artificial Intelligence
- True Crime
- Pig Hunt
- Bee Season - 24 frame playback
Commercials, Industrials - Video Assist
- Apple Computer - iPod product shoot
- Toyota - with Steve Young
- VVW "Dome" commercial
- Napa Style
- Pepsi Cola "AMP"
- Toyota "Matrix"
- SF Giants
- NFL "Streets" Video Game Open
- Varian Corp-Basset Productions
- Hewlett packard - "MScape"
- HGTV - "Dream Home"
- Mitsubishi (using Russian "Ultra Arm")
Performance Shooter and more
- Ballet Afsaneh - numerous performances over 8 years
- San Francisco Lyric Opera - nine Operas
- LMA Film and Video - Medical Training videos in cath labs
- Audio Boom-recent-Star Wars/Disney theme ride,Kerner Optical
- Venice West and the LA Scene - Beat Poets
- Many projects over the years, too many to list
- Early years, Light Show Artist, Retina Circus